Re: [K12OSN] Printing outside the box

Title: Printing outside the box
I have yet to find a printer that supports postscript that will not work off of the generic postscript printer driver. I run Dell, Xerox, HP, and Brother printers. If you need more specific help, drop me a line.
Mark

Barry Van Gurp wrote:

Greetings,

Has anyone setup a printer outside the LTSP box configuration.  I have several printers with IP addresses and would like to add these as an optional printer choice.  These are Xerox Phaser 8550 units and I did find a Linux driver package for CUPS support.

Barry Van Gurp
MSAD31