Re: [K12OSN] Quick Question about connecting from Outside (remote)

On 10/31/06, Shawn Maggard <maggardcomputing gmail com> wrote:
Is it possible to allow certain users to connect remotely and use the server as if they were on the LAN with the other users? I imagine this would involve port forwarding of a certain few ports to the server, but I was unsure if k12ltsp allows traffic to be routed from the nic0 to nic1 for the purpose of sending/receiving a users desktop.

No port forwarding. You can do it with vnc client or setup freenx and use the nx client from nomachine.com
Freenx is a lot faster.

Thanks,

Shawn M.