Re: [K12OSN] GRUB Grrrr

No. just the grub prompt.

I found a description on how to fix it but I have SATA drives and don't know how to properly reference them.

Mel

On 10/31/06, Darryl Palmer <dpalmerjr gmail com> wrote:
On 10/31/06, Mel Wade <mel melwade com > wrote:
My server locked up.  I rebooted and now all I get is a GRUB prompt.

Grrrr.

Any clues for a frustrated friend....

When the machine restarted did it come up with the normal menu list of the installed kernels?

Darryl