Re: [K12OSN] GRUB Grrrr

I get this message when using that:

"The file /boot/grub/stage1 not read correctly."

Mel

On 10/31/06, john < lists john gmail com> wrote:
Hi Mel,

Sata may be mounted as /dev/sda1, /dev/sda2,  /dev/sdb and so on. If you have a how-to try mounting them per the howto but using the above. Of course if you used LVM you may need to read here: http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2006/04/27/managing-disk-space-with-lvm.html
and here
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/LVM-HOWTO/commontask.html

John