Re: [K12OSN] New HP clients kernel panic...

Oh, and as a followup, *this* actually isn't the kernel I found when searching the ftp server.  I found an old kernel from K12LTSP 4.2 that I'm using right now.

I'll try that new kernel shortly.  I'll probably drive in today because it will be eating away at me until I try it out.  ;o)

Thanks,
-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director

views of Inland Lakes Schools.  Pretty much everything