[K12OSN] I need help with the following smbldap errors.

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Tue Sep 5 20:31:12 UTC 2006

The new smbldap-installer addresses the fact that Fedora is now packaging
smbldap-tools on their repository.  You probably could have used a backup
of the database.  You might have been able to download the latest
smbldap-installer....rerun the setup....deleted the old database and
restored....or it might have just worked once the new "links" to the new
locations of smbldap-tools were in place.