[K12OSN] Pirut and proxy

Mikko Jordman mikko.jordman at edu.vantaa.fi
Wed Sep 6 13:46:25 UTC 2006

Thanks for the tip. Even then it would be handy to have graphical way to
see what's installed and what's available.
Are there any tips for pirut?
But now I now how to install XFCE, thansk for that. Last time I did one
by one...

Mikko Jordman                                    puhelin 09-83925300
rehtori                                          gsm    040-5953348

Kartanonkosken koulu
Tilkuntie 5
01520 Vantaa

mikko.jordman at vantaa.fi (mikko.jordman at edu.vantaa.fi)