[K12OSN] smbldap :OT: permissions not observed on winterm

Sort of alarming.  I have added the pertinent smbldap groups (ie
teachers, students) to certian folders that I don't want anyone having
write access to. (ie. Windows, Program Files) adn set the accordingly.
 But permissions are not being observed AT ALL.  Any Ideas?

Much appreciated ,
Peter