[K12OSN] Smbldap-How to downgrade Samba 3.0.23a

Krsnendu Dasa krsnendu108 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 05:17:14 UTC 2006

I have samba 3.0.23a installed on K12LTSP5.0  How do I downgrade it to the
recommended version?
I tried "yum clean all" then "yum remove samba" then reinstalling
smbldap-installer but it just picked up the latest version from K12LTSP
repository.

Also how do I run tools like smbldap-usershow... They are not in the default
path.