[K12OSN] Kernel panic....

Jim Hays haysja at sages.us
Tue Sep 12 01:47:05 UTC 2006

Good Luck.

I fought that last week.  (It wasn't K12LTSP but another server distro.)  I
researched and researched and had no luck.  I had to reinstall and I still have
not recovered after 5 days.

If you recover from this, please let me know what the magic steps were.

Jim Hays
Technology Director
Monticello CUSD#25
Monticello, IL  61856