Re: [K12OSN] RDP Client

sound worked for me although bit of a lag.

On 12/09/06, Timothy Hart <timothy hart gmail com> wrote:
Does anyone know of any good RDP clients for Linux? I need to connect to a Windows 2003 Terminal Server and have sound work. I am using rdesktop, but the sound does not work. I am open to new ideas to get sound to my thin clients from the win box as well.

Tim