Re: [K12OSN] inexpensive video card suggestion

On 9/11/06, Jeff <jeff cttrc com> wrote:
Careful of some of the cheap video cards, some share ram, hence steal
your system memory for video. I have seen as much as 64 megs taken for
video.

Any add-in card should have its own RAM. Wth such a card, I _think_
you only need to set "AGP aperture" in BIOS to the smallest available
value.

Calvin