[K12OSN] firefox only prints to the postscript default

I just set up k12ltsp (centos 4) at school. The Dell server would not let me install anything else. All is running well, with one problem. I've Googled this , but nothing. I have 5 printers connected to 5 different workstations. Followed the directions from ltsp.org...using and a user can choose which printer to use in all programs, except firefox. I have gone into about:config and added the printer names to the printer_list. They now show up in about:config, but the users still only have the defalt postscript printer to print from. Any advice from somebody smarter than me.

Also how to I change the time it takes for the inactivity screen lock to come up. on the clients. The other teachers want it to be 4 minutes.

Thanks for anyones help.

Scot