[K12OSN] anybody used LinuxBIOS?

David H. Barr dhbarr at gozelle.com
Sun Sep 17 23:08:45 UTC 2006

I keep up with LinuxBIOS about as much as I keep up with k12osn --
lots of reading and wishing, not much doing.  Having said that, there
has recently been some talk on the lists about trying to find a sample
board that is easy to hack, inexpensive, and well-documented.  Sort of
a "beginner board".  It just so happens that these are the same
qualities one might look for in a thin client board, as well.

Regards,
-dhbarr.