Re: [K12OSN] Trouble installing k12 v5

On 9/18/06, Julius Szelagiewicz <julius turtle com> wrote:
Dear Folks,
       I am trying to install K12 v 5 on my new Sony laptop. The
installation (over NFS) goes fine in the beginning, does successful
dependency checks and hangs on "Starting install process. this may take
several minutes ..." Left it there for several hours, no progress.
       Any idea what it might be, where to look for errors, solutions?
Thanks, julius

Check to make sure that the network is working ok still.  If it gets this far in the installation and it loses connection to the repository it can hang here.

Darryl