[K12OSN] Looking for a consultant

I'm looking for a Linux consultant who is experienced in LTSP and authenticating to Windows ADS. I have been trying to get LTSP (I've tried both K12LTSP and Ubuntu with LTSP) running on my school's network and have not gotten to a stable configuration. My school is in southern NH.

If you know someone who is a Linux consultant, please pass this email along.

Thank you.

Sonja Gonzalez
Ellis School
Fremont, NH