[K12OSN] ThinClientOS (PXES) w/K12LTSP V5.0 (2)

Second posting --- somehow my postings never get a response the first
time around...
<<<

The ThinClientOS-3-0-sp3-r2062.iso available at www.2x.com/pxes/
produces a very cool booting CD, that "should" work flawlessly with our
type of setup. The Dell Optiplexes G100 (?) and IBM 300's I've tried the
boot CDs with work great, but after loading almost all apps, invariable
give a "X-server not running" error.

Seems like this issue was discussed earlier and I've googled some
references, but no solutions yet. Can anybody give a me a hand here?

Cheers

Alan Hodson
El Paso ISD, TX
http://links.episd.org/