[K12OSN] Wiki

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Sun Apr 1 12:33:26 UTC 2007

Vince-
I created an empty document called Neoware under the Hardware section of
the wiki, at
http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Neoware&action=edit

To edit a page, you have to login; to login, just make up an ID & PW for
yourself and login.  If you need more than one page to post your Neoware
info, and want help, post back to the list and I or someone else can
create additional pages for you.

All, there are three documents under Technical with notes about specific
  clients: A Compaq and a couple of Dells (one of which I wrote).  It
seems to me that these would be more logically placed under Hardware, so
I put links to them under the Hardware section.  I think any future
documents on clients should arguably go under Hardware, as Technical is
more of a miscellaneous catch-all section.  However, I've left the three
documents mentioned under Technical in case anyone has them bookmarked, etc.

Petre