[K12OSN] speed question

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Tue Apr 3 16:11:19 UTC 2007

I think it's more likely the video subsystem each is using.  Some people have reported
using old P200 machines but with fast video cards, resulting in great performance.  In
the case of the 6020 vs. eBox-2300, I, too, have both, and yes, the 2300 is slower.  I
think it ends up using the vesa video driver, which works but isn't always the fastest.

Petre