Rép. : Re: [K12OSN] KDE AutoLogin

Guy-Michel Lessard glessard at cegepoutaouais.qc.ca
Tue Apr 10 01:56:50 UTC 2007

Are you sure kdm is used?, i have all 3 desktops (kde, gnome and xfce) available but only gdm is used for all three.

Guy Lessard
Professeur CÉGEP de l'Outaouais
Gatineau, Québec
Canada
>>> Ray Garza <ray at mission.lib.tx.us> 09/04/07 11:25 >>>
Sorry about that, I didn't copy and paste, I just retyped it in while looking
at it on the terminal screen. I rechecked the config file to make sure and
yes it is spelled correctly in it.

Ray