[K12OSN] PXE boot Dell GX110

Michael Blinn mblinn at peopleplaces.org
Wed Apr 11 12:33:05 UTC 2007

  With these GX110s, do you notice odd xserver crashes (black screen w/
debug output, completely locked), usually related to the vesa driver?
This happens quite a lot (once or twice a week) for the two GX110
testers we have but has never happened to any other clients.
Alternatively, can I specify a different xserver than vesa to run for
these boxes? They're Intel i810 chipsets.
Thanks,
  Michael