[K12OSN] OT: Stopping P2P sharing

Mel Wade mel at melwade.com
Fri Apr 20 14:02:37 UTC 2007

This is what I was thinking.  I can effectively block P2P from the outside
by blocking ports.  The real problem is getting a handle on the large amount
of file sharing going on within the network.  I would really like to have
something that would require monitoring software be in place in order to
have access to the network.  I'm guessing this would have to integrate into
the switches themselves.

Mel