[K12OSN] Re: K12OSN Digest, Vol 38, Issue 29

Kemp, Levi lnkemp at bolivar.k12.mo.us
Tue Apr 24 19:34:56 UTC 2007

It's ok. My boss had this thing collecting dust in the server room so we hauled it over to my place for me to work on. It is going to likely become a Server 2003 Box too, running the Update Service. Have to use it for something now, after we figured out the Array, and made it into a 2x450Mhz with 1GB RAM it would be a shame for it to sit over here with my lunch on it any longer ;-) Have you tried putting a different video card in it? That helped a lot for me considering the onboard video is 1MB even a 4MB card helps, I put in an 8MB card and it was a nice resolution for the Fedora Installer. Good luck.

Levi