[K12OSN] Thin-client manager not working - ideas?

Sonja Gonzalez sgonzalez at sau83.org
Tue Aug 7 11:21:45 UTC 2007

Hi Dave--

Thanks for asking this question. It actually shed light on another problem I'm having with VNC. I'm going to try the directions you referenced.

Would you be amenable to a visitor? I'd like to come see what you're doing there in Vassalboro. I know I could be doing better things here and I'm sure you've told us in class, but I guess I'd like to see it in action! I would have to wait until school started... I'm still trying to get set up here. If not, no worries!

If you get responses to your question outside the K12OSN list (which is how I got it) can you forward them to me? I'd like to use the thin client manager also.

Thanks!

Sonja

Sonja Gonzalez
Director of Technology