[K12OSN] Beta 6?

Luis Montes monteslu at cox.net
Fri Aug 10 14:16:47 UTC 2007

Thanks for the help, everyone.

Only thing I need now is the load balancing part to get back to where I
was with k12ltsp. Any tips or pointers to documentation of how you did it?
In k12ltsp, I just load balanced by poining half the workstations at a
different server using lts.conf, but that doesn't cover failover.

I'm not really so much set on edubuntu as I am getting a working Muekow
install before school starts up next week.

Luis