[K12OSN] Run script at logout

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Wed Aug 15 21:43:02 UTC 2007

Since you're using autologin, you could create a script that uses zenity
to query the user for an ID & PW (or just a PW if the user has logged in
with his/her own ID), then uses those to mount the Netware directory,
then calls thunar and points it at the mountpoint with the Netware
directory, followed by an unmount of the Netware directory.  Then put an
icon on the desktop that calls the script.  When the user clicks on it,
it will prompt for ID & PW and then open a file manager window on the
Netware directory.  Once the user closes the file manager, it's dismounted.

Peter