[ok-mail] [K12OSN] Permissions issue with pam_mount

John Hansknecht jhansknecht at hanstech.com
Fri Aug 17 16:12:24 UTC 2007

OK, answering my own question with a very red face. Normally my teammate
creates the Windows shares not I ... and I didn't realize the default
share permissions for a new share on Windows 2003 is read only. Switched
the share to full permissions and my K12LTSP server is connected to our
Windows 2003 file server via ADS permissions and everything works
great!!

Peace,

John