[K12OSN] Firefox and load average

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:43:19 UTC 2007

I wish it was simply different versions, but it isn't. Both are
running 1.5.0.12 :(  At least that is what is installed. I agree the
behavior seems to indicate otherwise. I'll try tracking down the
executable to see.  I'm still thinking that perhaps it 'looks' like
different versions because of differences between CentOS5 and K12LTSP
4.2 perhaps.