[K12OSN] Windows XP problem

Travis Smith tsmith at geneseeschools.org
Fri Dec 7 15:54:50 UTC 2007

http://www.xpunlimited.com/ Maybe worth a look at. Never used it though, we have 2003 terminal servers.

>>> "Fajar Adianto" <adiantof at gmail.com> 12-07-07 7:08 AM >>>
I implemented thin client netwotk with ltsp 4.1 server and windows xp professional as terminal server. I get problem as randomly in time, all clients accidentally disconnected from windows and on the client screens back to "Press <enter> to login". Pressing <enter> in attempt to go back to windows is not work, the screen back again the ltsp message screen. I have to reboot windows so the clients can work again.
Do anyone ever experience this problem? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Please help.

Fajar Adianto.

Scanned by GenNET AV in

Scanned by GenNET AV out