Re: [K12OSN] OT- wine and user accounts

I think you can install WINE applications in
/usr/local/bin to allow
access to everybody.  I can't recall the details on
how to do it, but
I'm pretty sure I read it on the winehq.com page a few
years ago.

-Rob

On Thu,
Feb 01,
2007 at
01:03:51PM -0700, rmcdaniel indata us wrote:
> We are running WINE on our K12LTSP server so that we
can serve up some
> applications that only run on Windows.  When I
install an application,
> it only shows up for the user account where the
installation took
> place.  Is there a way to install an application
under WINE that will