[K12OSN] Pam_mount

Hello everyone!

I have been tryinh to figure out a problem I am having with pam_mount.
I have k12LTSP 6 installed and authenticating with windows AD. I have
setup home directory mounting via pam_mount, however, it does not appear
to be mounting anything. It did work before. The log files show it
trying to mount, but there are no error messeges other than it trying to
unmount and saying it is not mounted. Does anyone have any suggestions
on how to trouble-shoot this?

Thanks
Daniel