Re: [K12OSN] Network monitoring

On 2/5/07, Daniel Kuecker <kueckerd shenandoah k12 ia us> wrote:
Does anyone have a suggestion on an open source setup to monitor network
traffic? I want to setup a server to monitor the traffic so I can see
who is going where, what bandwidth is being used, and what services are
being used. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

You can run iptraf in daemon mode, with logging to a file, then
analyze the log results.

Calvin