Re: [K12OSN] Network monitoring

NTOP comes to mind and Cacti...
for bandwidth and server loads...maybe services as well...
but not sure how to co-relate WHO is going WHERE without utilitizing something like squid's access logs with requiring them to authenticate to the proxy to access the outside world..you can tell IP address going to site http://www.xyz.com/ and what time it occurs and backtrack if need be..

--Huck