[K12OSN] Network monitoring

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Mon Feb 5 18:38:01 UTC 2007

Does your router support NetFlow?  If it does, then I would recommend
the Flow-Tools.  I use the Flow-Tools all the time to get
traffic/protocol/IP address information and have detected many an
infected Windows box that way.  Also nailed P2P file-sharers with it.

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus
protection!