Re: [K12OSN] Strategies for Dual-booting thin clients

On 06/02/07, Carl Keil <carl snarlnet com> wrote:
 The other thing I was wondering is if the above isn't possible, can I
get some sort of small, silent solid state "hard drive" that I'd put in
my thin clients.  Then I could boot some sort of boot loader on that
that would let me boot local (minimyth) or network K12LTSP.  If this
strikes people as the best option where could I get those "hard drives"
and how do I figure out how to create that boot menu?

puppy linux?
--
Regards,
Sudev Barar