[K12OSN] A couple of updates

I uploaded a couple of K12LTSP-specific updates.

Dan Young found that the libflashsupport package would not play some
videos when SELinux is enabled & provided a patch to fix it. I uploaded
packages for K12LTSP 4.2.3EL, 5.0, & 6.0

	yum install libflashsupport

For K12LTSP 6.0, I noticed that the sound configuration in the LTSP
packages was slightly different than previous versions (it did not
include the "-public" flag). This has been patched & new K12LTSP 6.0
packages uploaded.

	yum install ltsp_i386

-Eric