Re: [K12OSN] LTSP in use Video?

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:14:52 -0500 (EST), cliebow wrote
Jim: Any of this help you?..biggest problem is you cant see the redhat screen on the macs for the screendoor effect?

http://www.ellsworthschools.org/brochure/video/vintage.html

Thanks Chuck.  I'll watch this a little later and see.  I am sure some of it
should be of good use.

Last year I visited Daniel and William to see the work they were doing in Atlanta. In addition to pictures, I shot some video. Pages 3 and 4 of the gallery have some video of teachers discussing how they use the technology as well as a few revisions of the laptop carts they built.

http://www.hosef.org/gallery2/v/gosef/?g2_page=3

--scott