[K12OSN] flash on 64-bit installations

I just sorted this out today and thought maybe others on the list might be interested. It turns out you need to install a 32-bit firefox/flash, but it works and that's the most important to me for now anyhow. I've tried the gplflash and gnash, but this works as well or better.

This is a  good how-to on how to get flash (and other stuff) running on 64-bit fedora  machines:

http://www.fc64.org/index.php?fc=flash

...any comments from folks who've been through this before?

Regards,
Tom Wolfe