[K12OSN] Recommendations on computer lab furniture

We're looking at getting new computer lab desks to replace the collapsing collapsible tables we've got now...

Dow anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking for normal lab-style desks as well as something that would be really compact along a wall.

Preferably a Canadian manufacturer/distributor, we are located west of Calgary.

Regards,
Tom Wolfe
Morley, AB