Re: [K12OSN] slow SSH login problem

Thanks everyone for your advice.

When I checked the server, SSH logins is working fine now.  I had done
a yum update last weekend... perhaps that corrected something.

I did check sshd_config.  The "UseDNS" line was already commented out.
Would it default to "no" in that case, or "yes".  SSH login is
working now, so many it doesn't matter too much right now.

To answer another response, this particular server only uses local
authentication... no LDAP or NIS.  Ping responses were okay, too.

Thank you all for your advice!

David Whitmer