Re: [K12OSN] msttfonts?

thanks y'all  Les, I always forget to look at roots Desktop...  Though
it's mostly out of fear of screwing up the system  :)

Peter

On 2/8/07, Les Mikesell <les futuresource com> wrote:
Nils Breunese wrote:
> Peter Hartmann wrote:
>
>> Is it me or is the msttfonts missing form the fc6 k12ltsp repo?
>
> It has never been part of the Fedora repository, maybe because of its
> questionable legal status. Fedora FAQ has an entry on installing
> TrueType fonts and this includes instructions on building your own
> msttcorefonts rpm and installing it. It's pretty simple (six commands):
> <http://www.fedorafaq.org/#installfonts>

Is something wrong with double-clicking the 'Install additional
software' folder on root's desktop, then the 'Get Fonts' icon?

Or if you don't log into the GUI you can execute
/usr/sbin/get.msttcorefonts
from the command line.

--
   Les Mikesell