Re: [K12OSN] Typing Program

sounds like a 'write' rights issue...or is there some known bug with ktouch and ltsp?

Daniel Kuecker wrote:
when I tried ktouch, did the lesson, then logged off and back on, the
statistics were lost. I need to be able to keep track to show student
progress
Huck <dhuckaby paasda org> 02/08/07 12:20 PM >>>
Ktouch does that does it not?

non- web- based.

-- Huck

Daniel Kuecker wrote:
Hello World!

Does anyone know of a web-  based typing program that is focused on
elementary students? We currently are using type to learn, but I
need
run it on a Linux based thin client. It needs to be able to keep
track
of student progress and able to generate reports.