spaces in user names was Re: [K12OSN] compound names stopping gnome logins

Hi Petre,

Thanks for this help. I am using winbind/samba, Pam_mount to authenticate to Active Directory, so we have some names which AD will tolerate that Linux will not.  Do you know if there is any solution other than creating new users for those cases?

John