[K12OSN] setting group write permission on OO documents (OT)

Hi All :-)

We are using a terminal server setup in our lab that let users with different names (which are part of a Students Group) save documents on a shared folder. (all terminals autologin with user names pc1..pc25)

How can we save OO documents with Group permission set to Write so a Documents could be saved by anyone and edited by anyone ?

Kindly,
Nadav Smile