Re: [K12OSN] Crazy Spam in my yum update

That's what I see if I look at the google cache, but when I try to hit the site live, I get a godaddy "domain parked" page. I wonder if you're getting a cached copy or if it's back online and *I'm* getting a cached copy.

Anyone know more about mplug.org ?

-Shawn