Re: [K12OSN] Crazy Spam in my yum update

Henry Hartley wrote:

Shawn Powers wrote:

It appears as though macromedia.mplug.org no longer is a valid
domain.  The spam is from godaddy's parked page.

What is mplug.org?  Who owns it, and should we tell them their
domain is very broken?

It doesn't seem to be a caching problem on my site, I can reach macromedia.mplug.org just fine.

July 26, 2003 - MPLUG and LUAU have merged into the Hawaii Open Source
Education Foundation.

It links to http://www.hosef.org/

The mplug.org domain is currently owned by a Warren Togami with
addresses in Nashua, New Hampshire and Honolulu, Hawaii.  Very odd.

Warren Togami is the founder of the original Fedora Project: http:// fedoraproject.org/wiki/WarrenTogami

Nils Breunese.