Re: [K12OSN] RAID let me down...

On Feb 14, 2007, at 2:40 AM, Les Mikesell wrote:

If you are literally dumping the whole system backup onto a machine with a different controller it can be tricky to make it boot.

No, I just reinstalled the OS, restored the /home directory, and copy/pasted the important things in /etc.  22 hours with only an hour off for dinner -- it mignt be my personal "hours of work in a day" record.  :)

-Shawn the sleepy

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director

views of Inland Lakes Schools.  Pretty much everything