Re: [K12OSN] FL_TeacherTool on Ubuntu with LTSP 5

On 2/16/07, Todd O'Bryan <toddobryan mac com> wrote:
Is it possible to use FL_TeacherTool with the most recent version of
LTSP on (Ed)Ubuntu?

I don't know where SCP source code is located. I have read about it
and it seems it's going to be modular, which is good. Since Eric is
going to use ltsp 5 (muekow) for Fedora 7  I am going to have to
modify fl_tt (or release a different version). So it should then work
with Edubuntu also.

--
Robert Arkiletian