Re: [K12OSN] Discussion on sound (not meant as a rant)

Dave-
How did you finally fix the problems of playing the United Streaming content? In the last episode that I caught, you were using mplayer, but sound was not working, as I recall.

Petre

David Hopkins wrote:
Final follow-up on this.

Ryan (the tech coord) informed me that the demo of using United Streaming went flawlessly last Friday. He was even able to show an ad hoc presentation by one of the invited speakers that used both Windows Media player and flash-based movies from a usb stick without any problems.

Again, many many thanks to everyone for the assistance that let this happen.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins