Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Booting older thin clients
From: Michael Blinn <mblinn peopleplaces org>
Date: Tue, February 20, 2007 11:31 am
To: "Support list for open source software in schools."
<k12osn redhat com>

      Does this method cause any issues with local devices? (for example, when a user wishes to access a local data CD?)
 Thanks Ron,
   Michael
rmcdaniel indata us wrote: In one of our labs that had older machines, I created a Bootable CD and
 use that in the machines to boot off of the K12LTSP server.
Ron Ronald R. McDaniel
 Conecuh County Schools
 (251) 578-1752 x30
 (251) 363-3201 cell